1. The purpose of this Privacy Notice
Individual entrepreneur Petskovich Irina Serhiivna posted this Privacy Notice on the site www.zikzakarchitects.com in connection with the provision of the premises design and design services.
Individual entrepreneur Petskovich Irina Serhiivna, registered at Shchaslyva street 44, flat 23, village Sofievska Borshchagivka, Kyiv-Svyatoshinskii district, Kyiv region, 08131, is owned this site.
Please note that you can visit this site without providing your personal information. If you would like to request to calculate the cost or send us your CV, we need to process your personal data under the conditions below.
Please read this Privacy Notice carefully, since by providing us with your personal data (if you would like to request for calculating the cost or send us your CV) you confirm that you are familiar with this Privacy Notice and give permission to collect and process your personal data in accordance with the information the purpose of their collection and processing.
2. The volume, the purpose of collecting and processing of personal data
Purpose of collecting and processing personal data: providing you with services and possible further cooperation (in case you send a request for calculating the cost or send us your CV). You provide us with personal data to the following extent:
– name (surname and patronymic in case of CV);
– phone number;
– email address;
– CV (possibly a link to your social media profile).
3. Use of personal data
We only collect your personal data for the purpose specified in this Privacy Notice, namely in connection with the need to provide you with services and possible further cooperation (if you submit a CV).
4. Location of personal data and their security
We store your personal data on a secure server (-s) located within the European Union.
Your personal data is not transferred to third parties and organizations. We take prompt and technological measures to protect your personal data from loss, unauthorized access, disclosure, and/or destruction.
Your personal data is used only by those of our employees who need it to provide you with services (only in accordance with their professional or work responsibilities). Our employee’s shell is responsible for preventing disclosure in any way of personal data which they have been entrusted with or who have become aware of in the course of their professional or official duties or duties, except as required by law. All our employees have signed non-disclosure agreements.
5. The rights of the data subject
You, as a subject of personal data, among other things, have such rights:
– to access your personal data;
– receive no later than thirty calendar days from the date of receipt of the request, except as provided by law, responded whether your personal data has been processed or whether you are notified of the content of such personal data;
– make a reasonable request to the owner of personal data to object to the processing of his personal data;
– make a reasoned request to change or destroy your personal data by any owner and manager of personal data, if such data is processed illegally or is unreliable;
– to protect your personal data from unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction, or damage due to deliberate concealment, failure to provide, or delayed disclosure, as well as to protect against the provision of information that is inaccurate or degrading the honor, dignity, and goodwill of the natural persons;
– make a complaint concerning the processing of personal data in accordance with the procedure and conditions specified by law
– make reservations regarding the restriction of the right to process their personal data when giving consent;
– withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data;
– other rights stipulated and determined by the current Ukrainian law.
6. Period of storage of personal data and their deletion or destruction
Personal data is processed in a form that permits the identification of the natural person to whom they relate for no longer than is necessary for the legitimate purposes for which they were collected or further processed.
Your personal data is stored and processed only during our cooperation.
Additionally, please note that we emphasize that your personal data is deleted or destroyed in the following cases:
– the expiration of the retention period specified by the personal data subject’s agreement for processing this data or by law;
– termination of legal relations between the subject of personal data and the owner or manager, unless otherwise provided by law.
7. Update this Privacy Notice
From time to time, we may update this Notice. For example, we may need to update it for legal reasons or due to our production needs.
If we do so, we will make the updated Privacy Notice available in our application. Please review this notice periodically.
In addition, if you have any questions regarding your personal data, please contact us at: email@example.com.